cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Key for PI7.0 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created the UserId with the help of Customer ID from Service Market place site. Using my UserId, I couldn't create the License key. I have checked with the Super User list..they are saying that we don't have any idea about it. Could you please tell me, how to create license and other keys in my case.

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Go to market place with the super user id, then go to keys&requests-->request for licence keys slect that and give the neccessary information.Then apply the licence using the visual admin.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have only Customer Id but not Super User Id. In that case, what I have to do. When I tried to create the License key with the current UserId, I am getting Authorization error and I sent a mail to Super users..but they doesn't know what to do for my request.

Any suggestions please..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SARA,

YOu can check the adminstrator id using ur ossid.Ask him to grant the authorization using his id in the market place.

Just goto data administration and then user administration here can can see who is the super user.Ask him to maintain the authrizations using his id uder the same link under user admin-->maintain users.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Answers (0)