cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Based PO Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have made po layout as per po document type and greyed out rate filed as well as condition rates (pb00 etc). Now we want to make user based po layout to certain senier person. so that rate change authorisation can be given to those logins.

Kindly confirm me spro setting.

Regards

GR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello GR,

Once you control a field status at the Document Type level, that takes the higher priority. Also the priority of the Field Status is as follows.(1.Suppressed 2. Display 3.Mandatory 4. Optional). I understand that you have made it display at the Document type level. Therefore it takes priority . Therefore the field status cannot be mandatory or Optional.

I would suggest that you give the authorization for the chage mode of Purchase Order (me22N) to only those users who are supposed to change the rates. (If this may satisfy your need).

Or at the document Type level make it Optional entry and sit with a BASIS consultant and check if it can be achieved using Role Based Authorizations.

Regards

TBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, but the problem is, we have set the layout as per document type. when we greyed out rate in me21n, it also greyed out in me22n. So when we give authorisation of me22n to some senier person. It is of no use.

Kindly suggest.

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

define new field selection key- ME22N-there you can give that price field as optional or mandetry.

Reg,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G R,

In MM - Purchasing - PO - Define Screen Layout at Document Level

We can maintain different screen layouts for ME21N & ME22N.

Keep the mentioned fields in display mode in ME21N & not in ME22N.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. I have made a new field selection key named me22n with price editable mode. but when I go to me22n the layout is not coming. Actually we have set po layout as per po document type.

layout is coming same in me21n and me22n.

What to do.

GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sap enjoy transactions, for the transactions ME21n and Me22n same layout will be used by the system (ME21n) and thats why in ME22n your new layout will not come.

1. Execute tcode OMET.

2. Create Function Authorization : Enter the description with the key.

3. Select Enter conditions option under General Parameters tab.

4. Then Save.

5. Now you need to maintain user parameter EFB with the key defined in OMET in user maintainance SU01/SU3.

6. The corresponding user will have auth to enter or change the conditions.

Alternatively you can use an field selection key in OMET with the change option for price and assign it for the user but if the screen layout has the field status as display in some other layouts like in ME21n or PO doc type or activity type then display will be the first priority.

Alternatively try with the Authorization Object V_KOND_VEA and enter the activity and class as per ur requirement for the user.

Reg

Raja