cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of WBS element to AuC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to settle the WBS element to AuC.

But system is giving error "Either the sender is already settled or there is nothing to settle".

In the report CJI3 system shows the actual cost on WBS element. It means WBS element is having actual cost, which i should be able to settle.

And for AuC, i dont need to maintain any settlement rule in WBS element, system will automatically create settlement rule at the time of first settlement run.

Please help me in this regard. The issue is very urgent.

Thanking you.

With Regards,

Mihir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create settlement rule before Settlement for AUC.

If automatic settlement rule is configured then you dont need ti create, otherwise you have to manually configure.

Go to settlement rule and Select Categery as AUC and Receiver as Asset No, Percentage and Settlement Type as Full or Periodic.

Then run the Settlement.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Venkat,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have tried creating settlement rule, but system is giving error, "enter a valid value for settlement type"

Can you please tell me, how to configure automatic creation of settlement rule. Where exactly in SPRO, i need to do configuration for that.

Please suggest me the solution.

Thanking you.

With Regards,

Mihir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Auto creation of settlement rule will happen on the WBS only if you have Investment profile assigned on the WBS.

Investment profile is configured in SPRO and it requires an asset class associated which manages the AUC.

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (0)