cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure Not Loaded in model

Former Member
0 Kudos

While executing one Z-bapi , i am getting the error like one particular structure not loaded, i tried with all options like ,reload + rebuild, Re importing model .

i checked the structure too, there is no inconsistancy with that . also i tested JCO destinations ,its pinging the server properly .

ALso if i tried to access same bapi from web dynrpo on other machine ,its working fine ,getting data properly in tables .

CAn anyone suggest what might be the problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipti,

There are two option you can try and i am sure it will work.

1. Delete the model and create once again.This is very common option but if you are using only one model for multiple function module then you might need to spend so much time for mapping and all.

2. Change the stucture name at the backend and reimport the model and then do the mapping.Once you are done with import then select Repair the project before reload.Make sure to restart the J2EE engine again.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipti,

This could well be because the structure you are trying to import is quite complex.

Just flatten the structure as much as possible if you can.

Try a reimport again.

Let me know if it works.

Could you explain your problem in detail? I mean your development steps .

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipti,

Please try the following in the Sequence.

Reimport the model. Make sure you again input the name of the Function Module you are importing.

Now Rebuild the project.

Deploy the project.

Restart your J2EE Server.

Also make sure that your JCO that you have in the Model, points to the correct R/3 Client.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham ,

now i tried the exact steps , but still its not working .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i guess this is a problem with the metadata cache. Well this used to happen in version lesser than SP11. I havent faced it in SP11. well in any case

You have to re-create the model and then try deploying the application. If it still does not work.

First undeploy your application, recreate the model and deploy the application again.

Then finally restart your J2EE server. this should work.

This is the only way by which it starts working :).. may not make sense but thats the way to clear the metadata cache.

regards

Ravi

Message was edited by: Ravi Pasupathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

i tried with deleting application and recreating it .

Still not working (Though i am creating it in new DC )

how to undeploy the application ?