cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Exam-C_TADM51_04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I’m interested in doing C_TADM51_04 (SAP WEBAS for Oracle) and want to know what is the difference between the Associated level and the Professional level in the exam/ certification.

Because I found that for this course also we have to follow the same book set for the professional level course. Hence what is the difference between the exams and how you evaluate level?

Also please let me know what the pass mark of this course is as well. Please let me know the details ASAP since I have to ready for the exam soon.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh:

For SAP Basis there are 3 certifications basically:

1). C_TADM51_04 (Software components: SAP Web AS 6.40; Oracle 9.20; Number of Questions:120; Duration:180 minutes)

This exam has 2 sections SAP WAS + Oracle --> u need to pass individually in both to be certified) Its like SAP WAS 60% & Oracle is 40%.

2).C_TADM51_70 (Software Components: WAS 7.0; Number of Questions: 90; Duration: 180 minutes). In this exam only 20-25% basic Oracle Database Administration part is involved.

3). After passing C_TADM51_70 Associate level exam you can either go for :

-SAP Certified Technology Professional - Security - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - P_ADM_SEC_70

-SAP Certified Technology Professional - Platform Technology - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - P_ADM_SYS_70

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info,Does any one know the pass mark for the C_TADM51_04 exam.

Regards.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Actuly there are sections in the exam and on completion of the test you gets a scre card mentioning the % score in each section. You need to have overall 70% to clear the certification.

Also in this Teched passing

% were lowered for few exams. But i think for this its 70%.

Regards

Priya

award point if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

Thanks for updates, do you think for one exam if we get 60 and other 80,is it okay,or for baoth we have to score over 70,

B'se i heard there are some peoples did the exam on TechEd and pass without getting 70 for each section.

Regards.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I appeared in SAP certification exam this year through TechEd.Let me tell you about my experience.

I appeared for C_java_70 in which i had 13 diff sections.I cleared the certification and in my score report they gave section wise %ge.But for my certification it was the overall %age dat contributed for passing the exam not sectionwise coz i got 0% also in one section.

Also in our case the passing %age were lowered.It was the overall %age which was accounted for passing the exam.

But its not sure coz this happened in this tech ed and madhu did mentioned above dat u need to pass indvidually in both section.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

Thanks very much for the response, yes as you told ,one my my friend did exam on techEd and pass throught it, i want to know is there any difference between exam,or is there diffrent pass marks for the exams.

Priyanka,if possible can you tell me more about your marks of test,in that case it'll help us to find out more details,

B'se i heard if we doing the exam normally we have to score over 70 for NW and Oracle sections.

Thanks.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

As i told u earlier, i had 13 sections in the exam and my %age score in each section was47,50,92,50,50,65,60,0,100,90,75,75,50. So overall its around 62% and i cleared the exam. So its sure this time passing %age were lowered in the Tech Ed for many certification exams.However its not clear whether it was done just for teched or normally also the passing %age are lowered. Morever C_TADM51_04 comprises of two diff things WebAs and Oracle so its not certain whether it will continue to be the same as tech ed or u need to individually farewell in the exam

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

If possible can you please share the area that you got in the exam,i mean does they ask about dirrect questions as we all faced as tech consultant or will they more consider about theory part, i mean do we need to memorize the books or with the overall idea about area can we pass the exam.

B'se i heard for the functional test they may ask about even compulsory ticks etc as well.

So in that case it seems it really need to attend for the SAP training course,

Pls share your experience.

Thanks & Best Regards.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I gave certification in Java with Netweaver 7.0. This consist of EJBs, java and webdynpro.The qs they ask covers from the course books only.they dont ask direct questions. The qs they ask simply check ur hold on the subject.

So in my opinion:

1)Do we need to memorize the books or with the overall idea about area can we pass the exam--

if you have an overall idea its beneficial but you should go through the books atleast thrice and practice simple appl if possible.I mean u shud hv idea of each and everything that is mentioned in the course books even if u dnt hv practical exp.

2) If you are working in SAP and have some hands on exp then i dnt think there is need for training but if u dnt hv ne idea then do attend the training.

3)About the qs they basically give u a long list of choices and u have to chose the appropriate one. It can be single or multiple choice.In our case for multiple choice qs they didnt told how many to chose for eg.chose 3 or smthing like dat.It was jst given chose multiple and there were upto 9 options in some qs.So this thing made the exam a bit tough to score.Rest if you have an idea of whatever is in the course list you can easily farewell in the exam.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanka,

Again thanks for quick responce, as you told me,reference books are the best thing,other than that is there ant site/maretial that we can refer,b'se as you all know BASIS book set has very large content and its really difficult to go throght each and every section and remember evey thing.

If you have any such ideas its great.

Regards.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Problem is SAP doesnt disclose much about the content and sharing is also not allowed.

You have to go through the books which are mentioned in the course catalog.Apart from dat u can use help n sdn to brush up.If ne1 from ur company has given certification then u can get the books from them.Else you have to but it from SAP site.

Dnt mug up everything mentioned in the book, jst go through them.All you have to do is to know the functionality and the steps.Ask about qs from ppl who r certified n u can get a fair idea about the qs and level of prep.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Priyanka,

Finally tell me when you did the exam,last year or...b'se as my knowledge this year techEd will start from november ..or something,b'se if there one before i can join for it.

Again thanks for info.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I gave certification last dec on 14th in Tech Ed' 07.You can register this yr during sept to go for certi in Nov-dec.

Regards

Priya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any idea ?

Regards.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

M not sure but Associate level is the primary level exam in SAP.U need 1yr exp or so for it. For technology level exam u plz check the curriculum coz i think the difference is either in the yr of experience or there is some prerequiste like u shud be certified or have knowledge of some particular area.

Hope this helps

regards

Priyanka

award point if it helps