Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Splitter Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configured Seebuger Splitter as per the documentation:

I am getting following error

SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER.MODULE Message entered Module (CallBicXIRaBean) and will be passed to the adapter now.

2008-04-02 18:32:28SuccessSEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER +++ starting conversion with mapping: See_E2X_ANSIX12_855_V4010 +++

2008-04-02 18:32:29SuccessSEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER +++ CONVERSION SUCCESSFUL +++

2008-04-02 18:32:29SuccessSEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER.MODULE BIC Module (CallBicXIRaBean) is exiting succesfully.

2008-04-02 18:32:29WarningSEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: There is no attachment to split. So there is nothing to do.

2008-04-02 18:32:29SuccessSEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: Finished splitting!

2008-04-02 18:32:29SuccessApplication attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

2008-04-02 18:32:29SuccessTrying to put the message into the send queue

.2008-04-02 18:32:29SuccessMessage successfully put into the queue.

I have configured everything on SB and have used same mapping name (See_E2X_ANSIX12_855_V4010) and same sender id as in EDI document.

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

there is no problem with the configuration the mapping you mentioned is properly working "See_E2X_ANSIX12_855_V4010"

It may be a problem with the input document...

just check the Segemnt "SE" where you have to mention the number of segments from ST to SE including both.

If this count is not a valid one the splitter will not split the child message.

"29WarningSEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: There is no attachment to split. So there is nothing to do."

cheers,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

What mapping name do you use in the parameters for the BIC module? It should be "AUTO".

It is crucial to understand Functional Acknowledgement solution before configuring it. Read through the SAPXI_FunctionalAck_en.pdf especially page 5-12.

Regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may have Mapping name problem. Plesae that you are using exact mapping name including correct version.

Also check if you have multiple splitters...there may have chances of failure

Also refer

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swarup,

I am using only one splitter and the mapping name is exactly the same.

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please mention your mapping name as "AUTO" in your module configuration.

and prvoide exact mapping name in your SB workbench..

Regards

Deepthi.