cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data selection not showing in Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We were using one info cube on APO side and so from cube the data will be shown in the APO planning book..

Now we modifed the cube on APO by adding new infosource and new mappings from BW side with data marts.. I can see the data is successful loaded to cube, but the slection it self is not showing.. i dont see anything related to cube and so i couldnt run the planning book.. My point is data is available in cube bu planning book now have no data...it is not showing any data..

thanks

arya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you see in the planning book is not from the cube but the planning area

pl check what your regular business as usual process is for loading the plannig area and when it is done

you need to load the cube into the plannign area use transaction TSCUBE and see if there are variants already existing (with prog sapapo/rtsinput_cube)

you also need to create CVCs (from the cube before loading the planning area) - use transaction /sapapo/MC62

maybe all this is happening and you are not looking at the job logs and error logs

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be few things you should probably check

1) In the planning object structure just activate the POB. through the context menu.

2) I think you might have assigned the Infocube into the Planning areas as Infocube Fed key figures. Make sure that all the characteristics remain the same. There might be inconsistency between the char of the new Cube and the already existing PA.

3) Create time series to the PA or perform initialization of the PA.

4) Try creating a CVC manually and see if it allows to create.

Atleast now you should be able to see the key figures in the Planning Area.

Let me know if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you generate CVCs from the cube after load and did a TSCUBE to copy data from cube to Planning area?