cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Receiver JDBC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying SAP -> Oracle Database Scenario.

Where i am passing Id and Email address into the Oracle.

In Runtime workbench, Receiver JDBC adapter Channel, i am able to see that message is in Success.

But if i am going into the Database and looking for that Record, it is not updating that record.

I am not able to understand what is happening.

Please help me out in this issue.

Thanks,

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Even i have faced such a problem..

1.Check whether the database is having any stored procedure/trigger or any foreign key constraints that may not allow the XI to insert/update the database.

2.Check from the receiver side .. i.e the database side(application log ) to find out whether XI is making a hit to the database.If XI is making a hit, then the problem is 100 % on the constraints over the database only or else the problem is in our XI configuration only.Then we can check the mapping configuration,,etc..

Thanks,

Laawanya

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>In Runtime workbench, Receiver JDBC adapter Channel, i am able to see that message is in Success.

Is it respective to the same Message which you mentioned that not Updating

Are you sending Huge message, Are you able to see the Sucess in Sxmb_moni for the above mentioned message ?, Check whether the User ID you are using in the JDBC Adapter has the Previlage to Insert the Records.

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.

It is the same same record that in XI is showing successful but not updating into the database.

I hv tried to insert/update the record directly into the CPDB Database, with the same user id and it is allowing me to do that.

My message is not huge

contains 2 records only.

Thanks,

Akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any errors on RWB? What is the status of the message on RWB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Akhil,

I know you might have verified alll datat hat will be passing to JDBC...but may I kindly request you to confirm about the table name that was passed in the Mapping once again.

While inserting or Updating are you using all the Key fields..that will allow you to create the unique entry..as if in case if the record is already exists then there may be problem of Indexing...of adding duplicate entry...and due to partial key fields Update statement will not work properly..

Also verify the ORACLE Database log...to get anymore details.

Thanks

Swarup