cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart with Stastical Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one share your experience on Account Assignment Category with a combination of Stastical Internal Order plus Cost Center.?

I created a custom account assignment category with Cost Center as Leading account assignment and ORDER_NO (for Stastical Internal Order) and I mapped to Backend Acct. Assgn. Cat to K.

Also, added the new Custom Acct Assignment Cat. in Org Structure. Now when I am creating a Shopping Cart, I am able to select Cost Center only. How can I add the stat internal order to this.

Points will be rewarded

Regards

Navven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you verified in IMG under account assignment categories and it is active. And if you have assigned it attributes, it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its in active state only. My question is after selecting the my custom account assignment categroy I am able to enter Cost Center and there is no field to enter Statstical Internal Order. I am with ECS and SRM 4.0.

Am I need to custom the screen to this requirement or can I meet in any other way?

Thanks, Navven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navven,

I have the same problem too. Could you please let me know if you have managed to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navven,

Check out the note 305385.This note looks promising.

Thanks

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navven,

Please reward points if you find my solution helpful.

Thanks

Sami.