cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting methods in rz21 not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we would like to delete an own user-specified method we created for testing in the TA rz21. If we mark this method, and click to delete we get always a message "Method is still assigned to MTE2 and/or classes. Deletion not possible".

I think this message is clear, but how can I find out at which node in the RZ20 my method is still assigned? I tried the button "where-used list" in the transaction RZ21, but in the opening windows there are no detailled information about the right node. I can only see:

method-name (method 1); Used in (r3DialogResponseTime); variant (*), and Used for (Auto-reaction) - no information about the correct method-node within the RZ20. Is there a way to find out it?

Thank you!

Maik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The node you named I also checked before posting. At this tab my method is not assigned. Both "Data collection method", and "Auto-reaction method" there is empty: ("<NO_METHOD>"). In the field "Analysis method" there is an entry: "CCMS_ST03", but this is not my method. My method is starting with ZCCMS... .

Do you know maybe: Is there a table I can check?

Thanks,

Maik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

found the soultion right now:

1. openend RZ21

2. choose in the "area" "Methods assigned to MTE classes

3. in the list I found the assignment, and unassigned my methods

Thanks.

Maik

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is really clear enogh to solve your problem.

Go to RZ20

SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors --> Double click on All Monitoring Contexts --> there will be your instance node something like <hostname>_<SID>_<Instance number>, collapse this node --> Collapse R3Services node --> There under Dialog you will have Response Time --> click that and click on properties, there in method tab you can see the method assigned.

Change and remove your method, then you can delete in RZ21.

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu