cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Business Partner to Organizational Unit

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all! We have a situation here where the HR structure is replicated to SRM and some organisational units were created without any business partner. We then ran transaction CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE for the organisational unit to carry out the synchronisation. However, we got a warning message 'Business partner xxxxx already exist'. I have also tried to use PP01 to manually link the BP to the org unit but was not allowed to use the relationship type B207.

Has anyone encountered this issue before? Is there another way to manually link the BP record to the organisational unit?

Appreicate your help in this.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for those org units whether the address is populated in the "address" tab in srm org structure.

have observed the same thing in my replication from HR org.

when I maintain address for org unit SRM awards BP no to that org unit

BR

Dinesh

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the address was populated but for some reasons the BP was not valid due to the fact that the B207 record in HRP1001 is no longer valid, e.g. valid date fro 01012008 to 01012008 whereas the org unit is valid from 01012008 to 31122008.

Regards

SF

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! Just to let you know that I have resolved the problem by adding a new record in HRP1001 to extend the validity date of the business partner. There was already a record in HRP1001 for relationship type B207 but with a validity date that is in the past. So, I just add another record in the table to extend the date. However, I am not sure how we end up with this situation in the first place, ie.w here a validity date set is different from that of the organisational unit which is still valid. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Cheers!

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SF,

I am not sure adding the record directly into the table is the solution for the problem.

As for the address of the Org unit, I believe that it is one of the info. type in HR . Which you will see it on the address tab in SRM and in the BP (address)

OR

You can maintain the address in the T77S0 table. Which you will see it in the BP of the org unit. But the address TAB of the org unit will be blank.

This is my experience

-Pranav