cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Group,

Can anyone suggest me how can I configure an invoice print without displaying prices on it (*only sometimes*) and it should display only material? currently it is printing everything. Can we define another condition type so whenevr an user needs, he can change the condition type at VF02 and print the invoice without price?

Thanks in advance

Regards

RAHUL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Yes Rahul your thinking is correct, you define new output type and develop the program with ABAPer help assign that to your new condition type put that condition type in your procedure.

you can use that when ever you want.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankss Murali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please configure two output condition types one to print material (for example output condition type : ZOMP) + price and second to pritn only material(ZOMA). Maintain condition records only for ZOMP ie price + material so that it gets defaulted always when you create invoice.

and whenver user needs an output with only material he can go to Extras > header > output > Edit > assign ZOMA to which will print only materials. You can have the same print program and layout to do both. But in the print program maintain a condition if the output type is ZOMA then print only materials. At NACE you can assign the print program and layout to these output condition types.

Hope it clears/answers your query.

regards

sadhu kishore