cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 4 fields in my source file .In these 3 fields are look up fields ,I have done value mapping for these fields.When execute import ,I can see 7 records are updating out of 10 .Am i missing anything? How can i trace remaining records log?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I have 4 fields in my source file .In these 3 fields are look up fields ,I have done value mapping for these fields.When execute import ,I can see 7 records are updating out of 10 .Am i missing anything? How can i trace remaining records log?

I am not clear with your requirement.

In Import Manager, you are importing the Main tabel records. If you have 10 records in your source files and all those records are new records, then it depends upon the Matching fields.

Depending upon the matching field taken in the Import Manager, you will get your Defalut Import Action. If your Matching field has 10 different values, then 10 values will get updated.

Now in your case, 3 are look-up fields and 1 is main table field.

So you will choose the source and the Product Table form the destination.

After doing the Value mapping, if the 4th field is unique, and it has 10 values, take it as matching field. You will get 10 records.

If still not working, then please elaborate more on your requirement. ( the fields )

Hope ie helps.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ! It's working fine. awarded the points.

Answers (0)