cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat File data load to SNP

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

We got situation, where we need to load inventory No.s from a flat file to SNP KF. I thought of using /SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP. As we can only release Fcst categories using this Tcode. I tried with TSCOPY, which is no use. As we got custom SNP Planning Area, I cannot use /SAPAPO/MC90. Do I need to use any BADI or is there any better way to handle this situation. This inventory needs to be considered during optimization run.

Any help is greately appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread as un answered.

thx

Jeff

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for both of u'r input. I will let u know, once the problem is resolved.

thx

Jeff

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also create stock using /SAPAPO/SJKTST02 program in inactive version, and check the Func modules that are invoked to create in active version.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for your reply. I tried to use category EI ( goods in Transit ). and i am getting failure message "COM error 390". I believe we can only relase certain categories from time series to time series orders.

With Tcode: /sapapo/mc90, i tried with extended view with mapping KF, that will default PA: 9ASNP02. That's the reason i cannot use customer SNP plannign Area. any ideas.

thx

jeff

I

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont think you can relerase into a non F* Order type if you are on SCM 4.1 plus. so you cant release a KF to EI.

i assume you are not connected to ECC which is the best way to get stock

you can load stock into SNP using BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

you can also try to use the FM invovled in the program /SAPAPO/CTMTESTDATACREATE which can create stock for CTM

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am looking at your statement "As we got custom SNP Planning Area, I cannot use /SAPAPO/MC90. "

I think there is a possible disconnect. It does not matter wether you release data to standard SNP planning area or custom planning area. At the end of the day they are SNP order objects shared across planning areas. Can you actually try using transaction /sapapo/mc90 to check if things show up in the custom SNP planning area ?