Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Header when running report with ALV output

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running ITS Version 6200.1022.63326.3, Build 84960 connecting to R/3 Enterprise 4.7 on 6.40 Kernel Patch 196.

I have a situation where I run a report through ITS, starting with a selection screen, I can remove the header part of the ITS generated screen by commenting out:

<!--

`SAP_TemplateHeader()`

-->

in my template. This works great.

Now when I run the report and the output is given in the form of an ALV grid, there is no screen to manipulate as it uses the webgui generated html due to me having set parameter:

GENERATEDYNPRO = 1.

When I receive the report output, the SAP header with "Quit" and "Help" is back, due to it being driven by the standard webgui generated templates.

I have searched on SDN and found some guidelines but no answers are answered and then the thread goes dead so I just wanted to know if someone has ever successfully removed this header.

I have set noheaderokcode = 1 in the service file, in webgui.srvc as well as in global.srvc.

I have also started editing the templatelibrary files but to me it is not a very clean solution.

If someone out there has had this challenge and solved it, please advise.

Thank you very much and regards,

Ronald G. Meyer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only way I found to get this fixed with my ITS version was to comment out a couple of lines in templatelibrarybasis.html, restarted the ITS server and it worked.

Ronald Meyer

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Does not seem like the Basis team will be patching the ITS landscape soon, so is there anyone who has more input on this?

I have found a programmatical example in this thread:

/thread/76409 [original link is broken]

But none of the examples work like I expect it to.

Just wanted to know if someone has implemented this successfully.

Regards,

Ronald Meyer

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you but I have tried this service parameter already. Both in the webgui service as well as the global.srvc service file.

Kind regards,

Ronald Meyer

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ronald,

You will need ITS 6.20 patch 25 or higher. You currently have patch 22.

When you have patch 25 it should work if you place the ~webgui_simple_toolbar parameter in the service file of the service you are calling in the URL (ie: http://server:port/scripts/wgate/zservice/! then the service file would be zservice.srvc.)

Edgar

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ronald,

I think you're looking for the functionality of ~webgui_simple_toolbar in note 1010519.

Edgar