XML messages eamil (Problem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25222280@N03/

Hi, All

We are using XI 3.0 Support package: 20

I can expalin the probelm step by step please help me about thanks in advanced

Step: 1

I am trying to get XML message from XI system messages shows in SXMB_MONI with some read flags

Step 2

SAPconnect working fine... I can send email anyone internaly through so01 so connections works

Step 3

Goto ALRTCATDEF and create alert category which is XDV_ALRT then goto RWB and click Alrt configuration, select classification and click Roules its does show my user ID and Alert cagt. there

Then I received XML messages my eamil with Attachment file and subject: Alert, which is I didn't define anywhere... I didn't know where this messages comes from?

Step 4: I put some others users using alrtcatdef tr such as make_m and amer_J and my user id in it as well but only I am getting these messages not others I double check user profile and roles all pretty much same look like...

My simple question is that I want to setup XML messages to some users through email thats it

I am sending some screen shot I thing someitng is missing or I am getting some wrong please look at this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25222280@N03/

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>My simple question is that I want to setup XML messages to some users through email thats it

Do you want to send the complete XML message as an alert to the user?

if yes,then its not possible with alert mechanism coz it has a length limit of 80 characters(it can be extended though using User exits but i wont suggest it),the simplest option to send the entire XML message is to use Mail adapter instead of configuring alert mechanism.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Aamir

I am not trying to complete XML messages to sent, what ever messages comes with Red flag in SXMB_MONI thats only I wnat to sent that...

Please can you tell me step by step procedure... with tr code

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>what ever messages comes with Red flag in SXMB_MONI

Sorry i couldn't get you,what exactly you want to send as an alert?

you can configure dynamic alerts based upon system parameters.

you can't send the message which you see on double clicking the red flag in sxmb_moni in the form of an alert,is it this you are trying to send?

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES, sure that i want to sent by my eamil

when you click on alert and its comes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

No,that can't be send as an alert,one thing you can do is use the system parameters and trigger dynamic alerts,but even that won't contain the whole message you get when u click the Red flag.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting right now that alert with subject: alert and attachment file alert.xml when I open that file its show complete messages that messages i want send others users, can you please double check my screen shot

I didn't setup for attachment how comes its comes alert with attachment file....

i dont' want to send whole alert i just want some line like error code, description, server name, which we can setup with continer variable using alrtcatdef tr

But I define continer variable its not show there its just comes with attachment file

thanks

Answers (0)