Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regard Function Module LB_BIL_INV_OUTP_READ_PRTDATA to read Invoice Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo All.

I am using FM :- LB_BIL_INV_OUTP_READ_PRTDATA to print invoice.

But this function module do not return ITEM PRICING CONDITIONS details, there is a table but it doesnt contain any details.

How to get all the condition details as I need to add complex pricing logic in my code which requires condition details?

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Apr 2, 2008 12:37 PM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anay,

Try the following function module and see if it works. I have checked it and it is pulling the Pricing details.

RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_READ

Pass the following parameters and you should be getting the output as desired.

KONV_READ = 'X'

In VBRK_I structure it is enough that you fill the following fields.

VBRK_I-VBELN & VBRK_I-KNUMV.

By using the above parameters firist Run the above function module using SE37. Once you get the desired output you can write your logic accordingly.

Hope this one helps you. Reward accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Maddineni Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anay,

have u followed the process perfectly .just check once. i am providing the entire documents.pls chk it out.

Reasons For Making Any Pricing Procedure in SAP

1. Why we are maintaining separate pricing procedure for inter company sales and business processs.

2. What is the different between standard and inter company pricing procedure and what type condition type we are using in this intercompany.

There are two simple reasons for making any Pricing Procedure in SAP SD Modules.

1) Business Reason. What are the pricing aspects or strategies you want to apply for the client requirement in order to sell their

goods or render services, is all about the reason for various pricing procedures.

Eg: Domestic sales pricing procedure,

- Export Pricing Procedure,

- A rebate pricing procedure or

- A High Discount oriented pricing Procedures.

- A repair pricing procedures.

You have your own conditions intended to few transactions only. Put all this conditions as a set defining your own Procedures. It may even include special requirements and formulas applied for such Pricing Procedures.

2) A special pricing procedures, in order to facilitate added functionalities of SAP pricing architecture, we must define new

pricing procedure. SAP Standard programmes checks these special Indicators in-order to do some required functions.

As a example 1, you need to have a Pricing procedure for condition supplement inorder to use the condition supplements. The condition supplement pricing procedure must be given in the condition type definitions (v/06) of the Pricing Condition where you need to supplement, without which SAP SD Condtion Supplements functionality doesnt work.

As a example 2, you need to have a Pricing procedure for Inter Company Billing Conditions(IV01 & IV02) inorder to be active for Inter Company Billing specific transactions. Thus make sure that, the procedure wouldnot apply for non-Inter company transactions.

Eg: KA0000 for Condition Supplement for KA00

- PR0000 for Condition Supplement for PR00

- ICAA01 for Inter-Company Billing

Here I would like to remind about a important field in pricing.

In V/08 of defining a new Pricing Procedure, in main screen, you have a field called TSPP (Transaction Specific Pricing Procedure). This has to be ticked on for Intercompany Billings.

The SAP help reads for this field as Under:

Transaction-specific pricing procedure

Pricing procedure transaction-specific indicator

Before Release 4.0A, no special pricing procedures were used for intercompany billing and rebate credit memos, programs were just set accordingly to deal with these situations. As of Release 4.0A you are offered greater flexibility in the form of the option to define special pricing procedures for intercompany billing and rebate credit memos. For reasons of future compatability, you will still be able to use the old program specifications. For this reason, you must set this indicator if you want to create a special pricing procedure. This is to prevent the program settings being used.

This indicator is also used as of Release 4.0A to redetermine the condition class and the statistical condition indicator when copying from a reference document.

Example:

You copy prices from a shipment document to the billing document. The prices should lead to a surcharge in the billing document. This is guaranteed by the redetermination of the condition class in the pricing procedure.

Same case with Standard Pricing procedure or Inter Company Pricing Procedure.

This configuration is done when user request for new pricing condition type other than the standard ones provided by the system.

Screen to tcode VA01 - Create New Sales Order for customers

- Double Click the Item

- Then Click the Conditions Tabstrips

Define Condition types

V/05 - Condition Table for V/07

e.g. a business may no longer wants to have a sales discount based on the sales organization, customer group, and material, but decided that the discount should be based on the sales organization, customer group and material group.

V/06 - Create new condition types by copying a similar conditions type and changing it according to your needs.

Double click on the condition type to change the control options

V/07 - Access Sequences for condition type

V/08 - Pricing Procedures for condition types.

The pricing procedure is also used in the account determination. This determines the general ledger accounts to which prices, discounts and taxes must be posted.

Click on the Pricing Procedures e.g. PR0000 - Condition Supplements for PR00

Click Control - e.g. Tick Mdt if you want the condition type to be mandatory

OV34 - Define account key

OV35 - Assign account key

Actky - Revenue account

Accrls - Accruals account

OVKK - Determine which Pricing Procedures to use for which Condition Type.

Price with additional decimals

You can add additional decimals for a currency through a work around method.

Set up a currency let’s say instead of USD call it US$ ( OY03 ) and define the number of decimal places ( OY04 ) to be 3 or more depending on your requirement.

Maintain the exchange rate for between US$ and USD to be 1 to 1 ( OBBS and OB08 ).

Create pricing condition records for those customers requiring 3 decimal places using Current US$ instead of USD.

That will give you 3 decimal places for your prices. However, one thing you will have to watch out for is rounding.

You can try transaction OB90, define rounding rule for currency. Here you define the rounding rule for your customer’s currency.

Control Pricing Conditions based on Order Type

4.6x

e.g. You create an order type ZP00 for QT - Quotation and does not wish it to be used in OR - Standard Order.

Follows this steps :-

IMG - Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define and Assign Pricing Procedures

Define document pricing procedure

e.g. Q - Quotation

Assign document pricing procedures to order types

e.g. Assign Q to Order Type QT - Quotation

Maintain pricing procedures

e.g. Copy Standard Pricing Procedure to e.g. ZQT (all the pricing conditions list will only be allowed in order type QT - Quotation

Define Pricing Procedure Determination

e.g. Copy and assign Document Pricing Q and Pricing Procedure ZQT accordingly

Users will receive Message no. V1 206 “Condition ZP00 is missing in pricing procedure A V ZQT“.

Create a New Pricing Conditions Key Combination

4.6x

In VK12, click the Key Combination button. You can see a list of available key combination for your price master.

Now, let create a new key combination e.g. Customer + Sales Document + Material

IMG - Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Create condition tables

e.g. 900

Selected fields

Sales organization

Distribution channel

Customer

Sales document

Material

Click Generate to activate it

IMG - Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Defince Access Sequences -> Maintain Access Sequences

Select PR00 - Price

Click Accesses

Click New entries

AcNo Tab Exclusive

50 90 X - Tick

Save your entries

IMG - Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Defince Access Sequences -> Optimize accesses

Copy an existing PR00 and substitute the AcNo with 50

Finally, goto VK12 and key in the new price master for PR00.

Next, goto VA02 and test out the material. If it didn’t work check the pricing date in the header details. Is the pricing date within the validity period?

Pricing Release Procedures

4.6x

Define Processing Status - SM30 -> V_T686E

You are free to design your own processing status flow.

e.g. from 01 -> 02 or

from 01 -> 02 -> 03

To convert the old Pricing Condition with the release status use program SD_MOVE_A004_TO_A304.

For the standard tables, the following pairs of condition tables are intended to be used:

‘old’ <–> ‘new’ VAKEY fields

A004 <–> A304 VKORG + VTWEG + MATNR

A005 <–> A305 VKORG + VTWEG + KUNNR + MATNR

A006 <–> A306 VKORG + VTWEG + PLTYP + WAERK + MATNR

A007 <–> A307 VKORG + VTWEG + (SPART) + KUNNR

For example, if you are using A005 –> A305, you have to copy the program to ZSD_MOVE_A005_TO_A305 and amend the program Source and Target table.

First test run by ticking both option. If you confirm that there are no errors, then run by unticking both options.

Be careful while executing the conversion program as it can erase all your existing pricing condition data.

Once the conversion is completed, you can activate the Customer/Material with release status :-

IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define Access Sequences -> Maintain Access Sequences

In VK12, you will be able to choose the new Customer/Material with the release status column per material.

Delivery Pricing Conditions

4.6x

Configure the pricing procedure at delivery with the required condition type to determine freight. Also have the copying control from delivery to billing at item level with Price source as D for Delivery. While you execute billing you would get the prices from the sales order as well as from deliveries.

If you were to look at the pricing procedure RVAA01 you will see there was a section dedicated to the various freight charges. Normally, I would use one of the available condition types and create a condition master based on the Incoterms.

Configuration path :-

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Pricing

Hiding condition type VPRS - OSS note 105621

It tells you to modify userexits: USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION, USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFIC_LEER,

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFIC_KZWI, USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFIC_KOPF and USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK.

It also tells you to create two new includes: ZZAUTH01 and ZZAUTH02, but it doesn’t tell you what changes to actually make in any of these. I am assuming that the authority checks have to be added somewhere, but what goes where?

The coding for includes ZZAUTH* are (create them in SE38 like INCLUDE, and althought note say that dev.class must be VF, I have them with own dev.class ie: Z**, and it works)

include ZZAUTH01

&———————————————————————

&———————————————————————

*& Object REPS ZZAUTH01

*& Object header PROG ZZAUTH01

&———————————————————————

*& This object has been generated from an advance correction *

*& attached to a R/3 note. *

&———————————————————————

&———————————————————————

*& Title: Authority check for displaying fields *

&———————————————————————

***INCLUDE ZZAUTH01.

• Beim ersten Aufruf ist KOMV initial; OLD_KOMK löschen,

• damit auf jeden Fall Berechtigungsprüfung durchgeführt wird.

• Sicherheitshalber zunächst Berechtigung verweigern.

• if komv is initial.

IF SCREEN-NAME = ‘FCODE’.

CLEAR OLD_KOMK.

AUTH_SUBRC = 4.

ENDIF.

• Berechtigungsprüfung auf Kalkulationsschema und Stufen-Nr.

• Beim Wechsel der KOMV-Zeile einmalig eine Berechtigungsprüfung

• durchführen

IF KOMK-KALSM NE OLD_KOMK-KALSM OR KOMV-STUNR NE OLD_KOMV-STUNR.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT ‘Z_KONH_KLS’

ID ‘ZKALSM’ FIELD KOMK-KALSM

ID ‘ZSTUNR’ FIELD KOMV-STUNR

ID ‘ACTVT’ DUMMY.

AUTH_SUBRC = SY-SUBRC.

OLD_KOMK = KOMK.

OLD_KOMV = KOMV.

ENDIF.

IF AUTH_SUBRC NE 0 AND ( SCREEN-NAME = ‘RV61A-SELKZ’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘KOMV-KAWRT’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘RV61A-AWEIN’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘KOMV-KBETR’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘RV61A-KOEIN’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘KOMV-KPEIN’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘KOMV-KMEIN’

OR SCREEN-NAME = ‘KOMV-KWERT’ ).

SCREEN-ACTIVE = 0.

ENDIF.

MODIFY SCREEN.

• Ende Berechtigungsprüfung

for include ZZAUTH02

***INCLUDE ZZAUTH02 .

&———————————————————————

&———————————————————————

*& Object REPS ZZAUTH02

*& Object header PROG ZZAUTH02

&———————————————————————

*& This object has been generated from an advance correction *

*& attached to a R/3 note. *

&———————————————————————

&———————————————————————

*& Title: Authority check for creating new conditions *

&———————————————————————

***INCLUDE ZZAUTH02.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT ‘Z_KONH_KLS’

ID ‘ZKALSM’ FIELD KOMK-KALSM

ID ‘ZSTUNR’ FIELD KOMV-STUNR

ID ‘ACTVT’ DUMMY.

IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.

MESSAGE E609(VH).

ENDIF.

• Ende Berechtigungsprüfung

&———————————————————————

In my system (46B) I remember that the subroutines USEREXIT is not changed for this purpose. With SU21 (z_konh_kls I think that you don’t have problems), like with SU02.

In su02, remember that in XU180-PROFILE of first dynpro, you must populate with value ‘ZCOND_STD’ and click on create work area for profiles. Double click on zcond_std. In object populate with ‘Z_KONH_KLS’, double click and you see the parameters like in tcode PFCG (profiles and auth.)

For action you can populate ‘*’

For procedure you can populate with the procedure (see tcode V/08 ) that you use in your SD documents, or the procedure/s in where you want that the restriction will work, if you have many procedures.

For level, you must write the ranges of levels in this procedures (into V/08 ) that you want that the user can see (remember that alpha routine conversion dont works, ie: for level ‘ 1′ you must write ‘001′, if not, you will have problems). The levels out of this ranges, the user with this profile when go to conditions in SD document will not see the value of these items.

Finally, in SU01, add this profile to profiles created with PFCG in ‘profiles’.

After check if it works.

Pricing Procedure in Product Hierarchy

Pricing structure for line item is KOMP. A quick look thru KOMP structure (tx SE11) shows that you have only PRODH field for all 18 digits of product hierarchy, whereas you need only the first three. So you do the following:

1. Create the new data element ZZPRODH1. Also create a domain with the length “3″ and the data type “CHAR” for the new data element. Remember that new data fields must start with the letters “ZZ” or “YY”, since SAP reserved these letters to protect them from being overwritten during a release upgrade.

2. Check whether the product hierarchy (PRODH) is found at header or at item level. In table VBAP, document field PRODH is defined as an item field.

3. Integrate the field name ZZPRODH in the communication structure KOMP using the INCLUDE KOMPAZ and allocate the data element PRODH to it.

4. Activate the structure.

5. Check in which table the field PRODH exists.

The field is in table VBAP (sales document: item data).

6. Assign a value to the new field in the FORM routines for sales order processing and billing using the appropriate user exits: In sales order processing the user exit is found in member MV45AFZZ. The complete statement is:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.

MOVE VBAP-PRODH(3) TO TKOMP-ZZPRODH. ENDFORM.

The routines for assigning a value to the new fields in billing are found in member RV60AFZZ. The statement is as follows:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK MOVE

XVBRP-PRODH(3) TO TKOMP-ZZPRODH. ENDFORM.

7. Allocate the specifications A, V and 001 to the field ZZPRODH in table T681F. Use “E” has been added for fields in rebate processing.

This is a standard example from SAP Library. In this case you must tell the ABAP three things:

- that your source field is VBAP-PRODH,

- that you need to get the first three digits from that field into your pricing structure KOMP

- and that you need to specify the transfer by user exit thru MV45AFZZ

Please note that this is a very simple example. Quite often you have to dig a lot deeper.

Modifications of Copy Control routines, making output forms (thru SapScript) and such requires you to know all the necessary tables, structures and fileds.

The only advice I can give you is to use tx SE11, which will show you the organisation of a table/structure, and can also help you check the contents of a specific table in a specific sales doc.

Steps for Variant Configuration and Pricing

1. Create a Material of your Motor Cycle using Material type KMAT(MM01).

2.Then create a characteristic called ZColour(SAP has a standard Characteristic for this but it has multiple values-i.e you can select more than one colour for your Bike.If you do not want that create your own)with character format and assign single value radio button on the initial screen. Go to values Tab and give the colors you need.save the characteristic. Similarly repeat for CC (I figure this CC as 100cc & 200cc kind of thing. If you want these as materials then it is a different story-I am taking this as feature as well)

3. Create a class called Zbike with the above 2 characteristics and save the class.

4. Create a configuration profile Zbikeprof using Cu41 and assign the Kmat material to Class Zbike,

5. Then create the order and Enter the Kmat material you want in the Order.

some common queries.pls see here also

————————————-

Q - In variant configuration I have configured my material properly during sales order creation it is selecting proper characterstics but my question is pricing should calculate at characterstics level not at header level.

————————————

A - Pricing in variant Configuration is done at the Header level only. The logic is that you create pricing variant keys for each characteristic Value. This will be done at the Header level using cond type VA00.based on the characteristic chosen the appropriate price according to the pricing variant key will be picked up.

————————————-

Q - Here my question is with out creating the materials is it possible to get price based on the characterstics.

I am working on variant configuration here my product is 9-100. i have created characterstics for describing colours. this characterstics assigned to class, this class is assigned to 9-100(KMAT type). here i have not created amterial to describe each colour.

Now how I need to setup my system to calculate the price based on colour.

————————————-

A - A cool Question. It will really get us into the thick of things in Variant Configuration.

Here are the steps.

1. Create a Characteristic called ZColour(Standard SAP has a characteristic called colour.I did not use it.)

Give your values.

Say, Red & Blue

2. Now create another characteristic called ZCol_surcharge

Give the description and go directly to Addnl Data Tab.Here in the table name Enter “SDCOM” and in the Field Name Enter “VKOND”.The system will pick up the format from the Dictionary.

3. Now go to CT04 and change the Characteristic Zcolour.

Go to values tab and select RED.Goto Extras-> Object Dependencies->Editor and then select Procedure.

In front of 000010 Enter $self.ZCol_surcharge=’RED’.

Similarly Select Blue and enter $self.ZCol_surcharge=’BLUE’

3. Link both these characteristics to the Class(The class which you have attached the KMAT Material).

4. Go to VK11 and the Enter VA00.Then give the values RED and BLUE and enter the values.

5. Go to your order and Enter your material.

————————————-

Q - Here are some clarifications required from you.

what is the significance of item category group 0002 and 0004. Apart from these are they any other item category groups are available for configurable materials ?

In BOM header material having components. is it possible to make the component as configurable material.

————————————-

A - The difference b/w 0002 and 0004 is basically that of LUMF & ERLA.

In 0002 the pricing happens at the Header Item Level.

In 0004 the pricing happens at the Sub Item Level.

Check out the Item category Assignments and things will be Clear.

I think these two are the only ones used for Configuration.

Please let me know in which Scenario you would like to have the configurable material Inside a BOM(as it would help me in visualising thh Item Category Assignment).

————————————-

Q - As you said I setup my system to calculate price based on colour.

ZCOLOUR contains all colours in values tab page.

ZPRICE contains table name and filed name in additional data tab page.

I went to ZCOLOUR characterstics I maintained (extras-object dependicies-editor-action) there I have given $self.ZPRICE = ‘RED’ for all the values.

when am creating the sales order price is coming only for RED colour not other colours. even price is maintained for all the colours.

————————————-

A - Seems like there is a mistake in the line $self.ZPRICE = ‘RED’ (You have said you have given this for all the values- If I have not mistaken). This refers only to red colour.

In front of 000010 Enter $self.ZCol_surcharge=’RED’.

Similarly Select Blue in the Values Tab and enter $self.ZCol_surcharge=’BLUE’

All this is Case Sensitive. So please be careful

regards

karthik

reward me points if it helps you