cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for customer returns from Q1 notification.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anyone created an action box for generating the customer return order from an action box on the Q1 notification?

On the Q2 notification you can create a returns delivery to the vendor.

We want to create the return sales order (type RE) from the complaint from customer quality notification. SAP provides the FM's to do this for repairable items. But this client does not do repairs. We want to log and track all returns from the notification. I'm sure someone has done this before. If so can you share with me if you found an exisiting FM that can be used with the action box to create the returns order?

If you had to create your own FM's, were there any major issues with it? I assume it mostly a matter of calling transaction VA01 and presenting it to the user with the screens prefilled with data where possible. And then using the follow-up FM to return to the notification.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig

if you want to create Returns order can you try the this FM QMLR_CREATE_RETURN_ORDER in the action box activities

regards

thyagarajan

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for checking but the FM QMLR_CREATE_RETURN_ORDER you reference is for creating return orders back to vendors. It is not used for creating the return order for customers when they need to return a sold product. (Sales order type RE)

Craig

Answers (0)