cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I submit articles for CRM space

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question. I did not know the SDN also takes care of CRM developers until I saw the section for CRM in the forums. So I was wondering, if I wanted to make some contribution for the CRM technical space (other than forums, like artcles, how-to guides etc), where would I be submiting my articles. Would really appreciate if someone from SDN could answer this.

Regards

YM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Check this out.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/submitcontent

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich,

My question was not about submitting any article to SDN. I want to know if SDN will host CRM articles. I did not find any place where CRM articles or weblogs are displayed, but then they do have a forum for CRM, so I was wondering whether they accept articles and weblogs on CRM also. Sorry if my question was misleading.

Regards

YM

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sure, I don't see why they wouldn't accept weblogs/articles in regard to CRM.

REgards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rich is correct, you can use the Submit content link and we do accept those items as well as weblogs.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello YM,

you're rigth there is no real home in the navigation for somthing similar like in the Forums: "SAP Solutions". Perhaps it's a good idea to establish this Navigation Point and move Business One, ERP, CRM, ... to it.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the update. But as Gregor suggested it will be nice if we can have a seperate section for SAP Business Solutions and list the other areas like SCM, CRM, etc in it. That way we could have articles for those sections listed in their own home instead of being able to access them only through search.

Regards

YM

Former Member
0 Kudos

And we are working on that

Answers (0)