Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Discount and use exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have a complex scenario here.

A Customer XXX gets a 2 level discount for material yyy.

1) Base Price - 100.00

2) Cust. Disc 1 - 50%

Current price = 50

3) Cust Disc 2 - 10%

Final Value = 45

They have a promotional discount which works the same way

1) Base Price - 100.00

2) Promo. Disc 1 - 50%

current price = 50

3) PromoDisc 2 - 20%

Final Value = 40

Now, I want to exclude either Cust disc 1&2 together or Promo Disc 1&2 together. And the sales people should be able to change the values (Eg. 50% to 55% / 10% to 15%).

On top of this If they activate the header level discount, it should override all at the line level.

How do I get this done? any help is greatly appreciated.

Please give me step by step details....points will be awarded accordingly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, Forget about this indicator just follow the rest of the procedure and please let me know if you have any issues.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

I apologize for the late reply. I was shifted to another small project in the middle.

Thank You very much for the input. It worked.

I would work on the entire procedure more and would post queries if required.

Thank You

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V/06 ( condition types) for all condition types please tick the condition exclusion.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankar,

So, ticking the exclusion indicator in the condition type for each condition in the exclusion group wil tie these discounts to another condition type that will override them correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

I'm getting confused about the exclusion indicator that you are talking about, in the condition type there is a exclusion field that has to be given a value (not a tick). Is this what you speak of? If so, how does this work within the exclusion group?

Emery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use condition exclusion procedure for this.

But u can get best only out of these two.

First u create condition types disc1 and disc2 assign these two to one condition exclustion group

Create disc conditon types prom1 and prom2 and assign these two to another condition exculsion group

Then maintain condition exculsion procedure then assign these two condtion exclusion group to that procedrue.

Finally assign this exclusion procedure to pricing proceure and tick the exclusion fiels for all condition types in condition type functinanlities.

At last yes sales people can change the pricing by giving authorization for this please contact basis team.

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sankar..will try this out.

***Full Points to be awarded***

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

What do you mean by:

"tick the exclusion fields..."

Emery