SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move-In at migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - can someone confirm that I need to have a minimum of one bill and one corresponding meter reading when creating the contract (move-in) OR can I just migrate a gas or elec account with an installation read?

Thanks,

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please clarify your question?

Where are you migrating from/to? Are you using EMIGALL?

To be able to move-in, you simple need an installation, a contract account and a meter reading result for the move-in date (any legacy MR might do, depending on the migration scenario)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please clarify your question?

Where are you migrating from/to? Are you using EMIGALL?

To be able to move-in, you simple need an installation, a contract account and a meter reading result for the move-in date (any legacy MR might do, depending on the migration scenario)

0 Kudos

Hi, I am migrating from a legacy CIS system to SAP ISU and SAP CRM. I will be using Emigall.

0 Kudos

Bascially I am looking for validation rules that will impact migration so I can pass these to the client to cleanse their data e.g. mandatory fields in Emigall, Region and Country on Business Partner must be one of the configurable SAP values.

0 Kudos

There is no need for any bills in order to be able to create a move-in.

One small point of attention: with emigall it is possible to create 06 MRs (move-in) with actually having a contract. This is very dangerous and should be well looked after during testing.

Regards