cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArchiveLink with SAP HTTP Content Server configuration using SAPdb MaxDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured SAP 4.7 to use ArchiveLink to store outgoing PO’s. The PO’s are in PDF format and are to be stored on an SAP HTTP content server using MaxDB. We believe everything is setup but when we go to retrieve a stored file, using and HTTP link we do not see the document. Here is a sample HTTP link:

http://company-sap20.company200-sap.com:1090//ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?get&pVersion=0046&cont...

Can anybody give me a few pointers?

What table in the MaxDB shall I look at? Where is the docID being passed to?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TTK
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello

Maybe tables like document000? could be of interest. Additionally the report RSHTTP52.

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas:

Thanks a lot!

We ran RSHTTP52 and put in the document ID. The response from the content server is positive, and looks like a PDF file is retrieved. But we can't retrieve the PDF file via HTTP..... what could be the trick here?

Thanks. ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional information from table TOA01:

Business object BUS2012

Object key 4500000150

Document type MEOORDER

Cont.Rep.ID ZT

Document ID 47F52DDC18D05993E10000000A0126F3

Doc. class PDF

TTK
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I'm sorry to say that I don't know.

AFAIK, the report gets documents from the document store. The Contentserver itself runs embedded in the Web-Server.

Besides the trial to write a trace file with the Contentserver (see Contentserver.ini somewhere on your Web-Server) I strongly recommend to open a customer message.

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....

Edited by: TOILETKING on Apr 4, 2008 5:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas:

This is now ALMOST working....

We found that we needed to configure the URL differently....

But where do we configure the URL to be used for fetching documents from the content server? Can you enlighten me a little bit... Thanks.

TTK
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Sorry, I'm no Contentserver expert. I know some Contentserver related stuff, since it is an ODBC application in the MaxDB universe.

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to the support from all of you, our SAP HTTP CONTENT SERVER is working, for all document types. This saves the company tens of millions of dollars for years to come. Thanks to all.

Answers (0)