cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esourcing installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SRM 5.0 system,i want to install E-sourcing,can we have E-sourcing on the same SRM system.Do we have to install Oracle Database seperately because we use the oracle software in the SRM system.Please advice

Joyce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to the installation guide provided with esourcing cd/media from SAP.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am referring to it,but can u give me a hint on that,please let me know if u have installed E-sourcing if i have to install the actual Oracle database or the software .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 5.0 requires Oracle 10g

If Oracle 10g is already installed you do not have to install another instance of it..You can just create an e-sourcing schema on the existing system and point your e-sourcing application to it.

Regards,

Ken Goodridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help,

i installed e-sourcing on a new system,during the installation it asked me " on what application server i am installing e-sourcing".Does that mean i have to install a NW2004s application server first and then install E-sourcing.

If i am installing E-sourcing on the existing SRM system what location do i give to install the E-sourcing files,can i give any drive which has space or any specific location.Please let me know because the installation guide is not clear.

thanks

joyce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joyce,

Were you able to do the install? I am in the similar situation as you were/are. I need to understand if we need NW2004s as a base to E-Sourcing. The guide is not providing any information. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JS/Joyce

I hope you would have completed this. I need some inputs on this.

If I have to go with E-sourcing 5.0 on windows, can I do this with NW04s?

If not what is the suggested landscape.

Regards

Ravindra