cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot for rework order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts,

I have a question about the rework order.

For the original order i use inspection type 03.

After found the defect, i create the rework order using CO07.

My question is how to create the inspection lot to check the rework order ?

Thanks in advance,

Helly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have activated inspection type 03 .

But For inapection type 03 , the requirement is to have inspection charactristics & control key used in routing sholud allow inspection.

But here you have created the rework order in Co07.This is with out material & must be with reference operation set.

Pl. go through the order in operation overview screen whether controlkey allows inspection or not.

In the reference operation set also you should have assign inspection charactaristics or not.

Pl. chk.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai YMREDDY,

Thanks for the answer.

I've already put the inspection characteristic in the reference operation set and use the control key PP04 (insp. char required). But when i create the rework order, the inspection lot did not created.

Can you give me more suggestion??

Thanks & regards,

Helly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helly,

I guess you are using a specific order type for the 'Rework'. Check the configuration under IMG:

Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Inspection for Manufacturing Order.

For your plant/order type combination check assignment of 'Inspection Type' on the 'Planning' tab (it's near the bottom)

Hope that helps.

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Collin,

Thanks for your answer.

I've already try as your suggestion.

I create the new order type for order, and i make a setting in the order type with inspection type 03.

After i release the order, the inspection lot still not created.

Am i miss anything in here?

Regards,

Helly