Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom authorization object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to find out when a custom authorization object was created.

Thanks.

Neha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

serach with Z(or) Y.cos any customizing start with Z r Y.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

serach with Z(or) Y.cos any customizing start with Z r Y.

0 Kudos

I want to know when ( date and time) the custom authorization object was created.

0 Kudos

I think (no system available at the moment) table TOBJ holds what you're looking for.

0 Kudos

>

> I think (no system available at the moment) table TOBJ holds what you're looking for.

Hi Jurjen,

I thought that but TOBJ only seems to contain user who created the object rather than time & data.

I would have thought you could go through the transports for the user who is recorded as creating the object - as you get prompted to create tpt when you create auth object, the time & date should be there (unless stuff was added to the transport at a later date).

Cheers

Alex

0 Kudos

>

> >

> > I think (no system available at the moment) table TOBJ holds what you're looking for.

>

> Hi Jurjen,

>

> I thought that but TOBJ only seems to contain user who created the object rather than time & data.

Pity. Had a quick glance through the tables on a 6.20 system, but no dates.... Couldn't get any via the repository information system either.

Doesn't look like logging at all.

You could maybe find the first time it was used through SUIM, change documents, for authorizations. From there a browse through transport requests seems to be the only way with the knowledge we have now. Good question!

Jurjen

0 Kudos

HI Alex,

When I tried to create a new custom authorization object , it didn't ask for transport request but asked to assign it to a package.

How to see when and which objects are assigned to a particular package.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I don't know I'm afraid, one of your development team will be able to tell you. I've tried it on 2 different systems (different versions) & both prompt me for a transport so maybe your setup is different to mine,

Good Luck!

p.s you have the name of the person who created the object, why don't you ask them when they created it?

Alternatively you could do a "where used" on that object via SU21 and take a look at change or create dates for any custom progs using it if appropriate.

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

You can check with transaction SE80 or STMS transactions

for pacakage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying using t-code SE01 and try to find out the object and transport may help u in getting the date and time....