cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"standard" functionality available in Web Dynpro Java?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have to implement a few view for selecting, displaying and changing data from sap system. Now i have "problems" to allocate functionality which is standard for the customer/user.

This include such things as TableFilter (i have implemented the filter ob the blog, but the user entry * as wildcard and this is not supported. The user want the "orginal" functionality), table layout options (visiblity of rows, etc.) and value help (entry few single values, exclude values, ranges, etc)..

Here you see the functionality given by visual composer, thats what the customer wants to see:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/690h-1-jpg.html

To to this manually will cost a lot of time and the customer don't see where this time was spent.

Are there java classes or components which implement such functionality to re-use (like filter functionality)? It could also be sap-intern, because the development ist for sap internal usage..

Thanks and kind regards

Christopher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher, hi Armin,

the ALV component is available in CE 7.1 only to be used within the Visual Composer, but not for Web Dynpro for Java developers. So you currently cannot have it for Web Dynpro for Java applications.

kind regards

Stefanie

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first picture is the ALV customization dialog. The WD ALV component is available in NW 7.1.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that it was build using the ALVs, which are not yet released to customers.

Regards

Ayyapparaj