cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budgetting : Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with budgetting.

I am getting the error " anual budget 2007 less than distributed budget " for a wbs element , when uploading new budget with t-code IMCCP3.

There is a mismatch in the value in the report S_ALR_87013533_2 for plan and the budget.

in cj40 for cost planning for this WBS there is a negative value under "planned total " . also in the cj30 there is the same negative value under " assigned " collum .

Can any one please guide me how to proceed on this ?

thanks in advance

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you following anual budget or overall budget ? In case of anual budget, system will consider budget details based on year.

As per your issue, total Planned Cost is coming in - ve where as Planned cost is always + ve entry in Projects. Can you check more details on this & update back ground of the scenarios.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify if your budget on PS is the same on IM for that year, ir you made a carry forward for PS with CJCO and CJCF, but did not execute t-code IMCAOV to recalculate your distributed Budget on IM, you will have a similar error to what your mention...

Best Regards...

Juan Carlos Rivera

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep.

It looks like you have an IM scenario. Top Down Distribution. Am I right?

Well. First thing I'd do in your place is to find out how the planning was allocated. In CJI4 you'll find the posts. This will help you see the error.

SAP Help documentation on IM Budgeting you'll find on http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/2a/f9f405493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Best regards.

Jens Schmid