cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's ,

In the condition types there is an indicator that set deletion indicator the condition records cannot be deleted.

Now to deleting the condition records from the VK12

the deletion flag is set now how can I delete the same.

regards,

SAP S D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you set the Deletion indicator " do not delete (set the deletion Flag only) in condition type then you cannot delete the condition record physically from the database.

But if you set it as with pop up or without popup you can delete the condition record physically in VK12

Former Member
0 Kudos

But even after setting the indicator delete with a pop up...I am not able to delete the condition records which are marked for deletion..

I want to know how can i delete the conditiopn records from the data bases

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to delete the condition record from the data base than you can delete by debugging the condition table( Generally starting with A--) and than deleteing the condition record.

Also you can delete the entries by p-utting the table name in se16n and than running the command &SAP_EDIT in transaction code fields and than executing it. All the database table entries will be editable or deletable.

Regards

Prashant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just remove the deletion indicator and save the document in vk12.Now go to the condition type and chage the indicator with popup. save and exit.

Now again come back to vk12 and now select the line item and delete the record. save and exit.

Now check the record in vk12 it shud be deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Delete Condition record in the condition type controls whether you want to delete the condition record that have been created using this condition type from the database or whether you want to assgn simply a deletion flag for the condition record.

We have 3 options here.

1. Don't delete:- it controls when you delete a condition record, the system simply assign a deletion flag and will not be deleted from the database.

2. With popup box:- you specified this value. Then it controls when you delete a record, the system will prompts a box asking that whether you want to delete the record from the database or whether you want to assgin deletion flag.

3. Without Popup:- You specified this value. The system will delete the record from database. but there should not be any condition supplements for this condition record.

I think you are asking about 3 value.

Please Rewards if it helps you.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD

not clear where you want to delete !!!!

Regards,

murali.