Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am testing IDOC type ORDERS01 for testing between 2 clients 502 and 602

I create P.O in 502 and send PO by EDI to 602 client, I consider 602 is vendor side. Now on receiving PO from 502 (customer), it should create corresponding S.O. How to convert PO to SO automatically.

If SO will be created then only PO will be confirmed...

Please help to clarify

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have creating the idoc in two client that is 502 and 602

i think you have created all these steps that is

for sender side and Receiver side

we31

we30

we81

we80

sender

sm59

we20

bd54

we21

Receiver side

sm59

idx1

after that you check into the we19

give the input and select the outbound option

and give the sender and receiver system that is port no and system and logical system

and check

if you got successful message then check in to the system and check the data record , status record

in status record showing the 53 and 3 it means its correct atherwise in 56 it showing the error

i hope its helpfull for your

thanks

Regards

vijay

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I believe that if you configure on receiver system partner profile (WE20) of sender system to accept inbound message type ORDERS with ORDE process code then Sales Order should be crated automatically.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOC is send from 502 to 602 but that PO is not converted to Sales Order in 602.

How can PO be converted Sales Order automatically

0 Kudos

Hi,

When The Pruchase order needs to be converted in to the sales order, you need to change the qualifiers.

Ex: in the purchase order we have partner type LI,(Vendor), when it comes to sales order it should be KU(Cusotmer). Likewise we need to change several qualifier data.

Please look into the following link and consult with your functional consultant on how the similar data in the purchase order will be mapped to the sales order.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/dc/6b7cac43d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Krishnaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shallu,

I think u have asked the question in wrong forum try to raise it in ABAP forum.

chirag