Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longin without having password

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no full-authorized user in sap having limited user and I forgot my password. So can anyone tel me how I log on my user in sap in the above case

Edited by: Anil Kumar on Apr 2, 2008 12:05 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your security/basis team to reset your password would be the best bet in the first instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

login with other user .

TX: su01

enter your user name and unlock it.

Else you need to make changes at DB level to usr02 table to unloack it.

To unlock the user

SQL> update sapr3.usr02

set uflag=0 where bname='user-name' and mandt=client;

0 Kudos

I think you have misunderstood the question.

Anil never said that an incorrect password was entered often enough to lock the password (UFLAG = 128).

Anil wants a new password set, to be able to logon using a password.

Solution: Contact the user administrator of the user group of the ID, and request a password reset and the new initial password sent to the person who "owns" the user ID => Anil.

Here is another thread which might interest you:

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree on what Alex and Julius said !!!

There will be a team to resolve the issues faced by the user, forward your query to them.

If you are looking for backdoor entry then certainly there are ways to reset your password

Either by using SU01, SU01_NAV or Through SUIM by users with unsuccesful logons...

Note: But be careful...!!! during AUDIT your id(id used to make changes) will be traced and may lead to voilation of rules as you(user who made changes) may not be the owner of User ID.

Rakesh

Edited by: Rakesh Kulkarni on Apr 3, 2008 6:29 AM