cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the confirmation number of a shopping cart based on its po number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to find the confirmation number based on the shopping cart number .

I have fetched the po number from BBP_PDBEI table .

How do i further proceed to get the confirmation number of the shopping cart ?

Your help is be highly appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the function module 'BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST' ,passing the ponumber to the importing parameter I_FOR_PO_ID to get the Confirmation number ,

Thank you all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to see that your problem is solved..Also the best way of saying THANKS on this forum is rewarding points to all useful replies to your query!

BR,

Disha.

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look in the ITEM_REL table after executing FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL with sc number in entry.

You should see it there.

Best regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have tried using the above function modules , but these give me the R/3 fidoc goods reciept number , However i have to fetch the SRM Confirmation number .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no of ways:

Based on PO ;

If your PO is in SRM (and replicated into R/3), and the GR is created directly in R/3, then there is no reference of this R/3 GR in SRM. The only way to get it it to read the backend PO history.

To do this, you can try to call the BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL is SRM, with I_READ_BE_DATA = 'X'.

You will get your R/3 reference (R/3 material doc number) in export tables E_HEADER_REL and E_ITMLIM_REL, and actual item values in E_ACTVAL.

Also you can query the tables BBP_PDHGP and BBP_PDIGP to get the refernce doc no for PO and then use FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL to get the details fo a particular confirmation.ALso you can search confirmations by "Reference Document", use BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST, with parameter I_REF_DOC_NO, and then use BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL for the found confirmations.

Based on SC:

You can use the FM 's BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST to get the list of confirmations for SC's and "BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL" to get details for a specific Confirmation.

Also you can directly query on table BBP_PDHGP.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha ,

Can you please elaborate on , how do i get the confirmation number using fm BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST .

I am trying to pass the shopping cart no as an importing parameter, however i dont get any output from this .

It would be great if you can elaborate on this and help me accordingly .

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about Function Module BBP_PD_PO_DOC_FLOW.

Regards,

Masa