cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order and Credit Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not sure if this has a thread already.

I have encountered some issues related to credit block. Order is getting processed without even being released from the credit control team.

Also, these orders appear in the open order report even though it says it's credit blocked in the status overview. It shows credit not OK but still it appears in the open orders report.

Please let me know of possible solutions to eliminate this problem. Thanks so much. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> I am not sure if this has a thread already.

>

> I have encountered some issues related to credit block. Order is getting processed without even being released from the credit control team.

>

> Also, these orders appear in the open order report even though it says it's credit blocked in the status overview. It shows credit not OK but still it appears in the open orders report.

>

> Please let me know of possible solutions to eliminate this problem. Thanks so much. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Vic,

In OVAK you can set if you need to block at

Sales Order level 01

Delivery Level 02

PGI level 03

Just Check there once if it is 01

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U can check in VOV8 also. Please select the document type and go to credit group field and check the configuration. please put 1 if you want to block at order level.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Thanks for the response. Can this be seen in OVA8?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVA8, you configure different types of credit check for the customer such as static credit check, dynamic credit check, open items , oldest items, net document value , review date etc. But whether these checks is activated for order, or delivery or PGI can bechecked in their respective sales order type, delivery type etc.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in the Configuration whether the credit block is done configured at sales order level, delivery, level or at PGI level. If the credit block is done at delivery level and than system will allow to create order and show it as open but will block the delivery.

Cheers

Prashant