cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Members,

MY question that i am changing the sales order item details and when i m going to Menu

Environment and clicking changes it is showingme the changes along with the item no and it is executing the report

RVSCD100 in background.

But actual requirement is that along with this i want the material number also,how to get that material number in the same report.

Any user exit or anyone done any task related to this to get the materialno in the sales order change history report.

Please let me know and i m very thankful to all of you.

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this program there is no user exit so you have to copy the standard program and make changes as per requirement.As per technical point all the changes will be stored in CDHDR(header table) and CDPOS(item table).So you have to read these two tables and dispaly or by using the function module CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ you can read the changes then you can use for further program.In this case ABAP consultant help is requried.

Thanks,

shyla

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

There is no user exit to modify this standard program. Best way is to copy this into Z program and modify as per your requirement. Also you can not even attach it to same menu in Sales Order TCODE. You have to run this report as a stand alone report.

Thanks,

Mandar