cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create iView for Web Dynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've created a Web Dynpro Application via NWDI and deployed to the j2ee server. Now, I'm trying to create an iView to link to that application. The steps I've done are:

1. Create iView for Web Dynpro Application

2. Select "Create iView from each application View"

3. Select my application.

That's when the error occurs at step 3. I select my application and click next, but an error msg keeps appearing telling me to "To continue, select at least one application" despite having already done so. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Thanks!

ZHenmin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The thread was helpful - I played around and finally managed to create an iView! Frustrating issue, hope SAP fixes it soon. THanks guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You expand the application in the 3rd step and select both the 2nd level and 3rd level nodes for that application.

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Thanks, but I still get the same error msg :<

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First make sure the applications runs fine standalone. Also the versions for WAS and EP are maintained correctly. Actually, this error seems to be occur for many users. Check this thread too.

If nothing works, restart the server and try creating the iView again.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the same message. Instead of "Create iView from each application View" in step2, try using "Create a single full-page iView from each application variant" and proceed. That only works. Check and let me know.

Regards,

Harini S