cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1: N Mapping - Error taget not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying a test senario for this multi mapping. I want to send Emp data from SAPECC(Proxy) to Legacy system. Based on Personnal Area,the message should split in Message1 or Message2 and will be sent to different recevers.

Below is the Source Message type:

Message 1-1 Occurence

Message1 1-1 Occurence

Emp_SAP 1-1 Occurence

Emp 0-N Occurence

EmpID 1-1 Occurence

EmpFName 1-1 Occurence

EmpLName 1-1 Occurence

PersArea 1-1 Occurence

Below is the target message

Message 1-1 Occurence

Message1 1-1 Occurence

Emp_soule 1-1 Occurence

Emp 0-N Occurence

EmpID 1-1 Occurence

EmpName 1-1 Occurence

Message2 1-1 Occurence

Emp_soule 1-1 Occurence

Emp 0-N Occurence

EmpID 1-1 Occurence

EmpName 1-1 Occurence

Now I have done the below mapping.

SOURCE TARGET

Message -> Message

Message1->Message1/Message2

Constant -> EmpSoule

PersArea(with condition/Contex changed to EmpSap) ->Emp

EmpID ->EmpID

EmpFName (Concatenate) EmpLName ->EmpName

In Receiver determination condition i have mentioned the condition for both the receiver.

Error: When I test this mapping in Test tool my message1 ans message2 gets created properlly. when i execute the same message from workbentch then it through exception saying that target Node :/Message cannot be created(i dont remember the exact wordings but this is the meaning). Please tell me how should i rectify this error.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Shweta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced a similar problem This problem basically happens if the cache in the XI server is not getting automatically updated so go to SXI_cache and start delta cache refresh prior to that check whether all the objects you have cretaed are properly activated from the change list.

If you are still getting an error then go to sxmb_moni get the xml code from there (remove - and save it as .xml file) then in the mapping program navigate this file (from the test tab) if there is any runtime error you can easily sort out in this way

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if u are getting the error message in moni as can not produce the target

then u can do the troubleshooting ion the followin way.

copy the input payload from the sxmb_moni and paste it in the ur message mapping test tab and then test the ampping. it will give the error in the mapping and gives u the description about the field in which error is coming.

This error basically occurs when u r passing the multiple values for a particular field and in the target u have put the occurence as 1..1 then it will give such type of error u have to changt the occurence for that fiekld as 0..unbounded.

if u still face the problem please reply me back.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot ..my this problem got solved. But now I am facing another problem in Receiver Determination. I have selected the Enhanced radio button. When i try to select the mapping program it says "No object found ". Please tell me how to go about it.

Regards,

Shweta.

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know, At the time of message mapping .

how many message types used on target side.

warm regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to test the Scenario by generating the data from Proxy and send it to Target.

Some times when we are calling different mappings based on conditions it wont work from the Runtimeworkbench

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it from poxy as well as from Mapping Interface test tab, i get the same error. I dont get error if I try from Message test tab.

Regards,

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tel the Exact error which you are getting from the RWB

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get following error if tested from Mapping interface - "Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd"

Error from SXMB_Moni:

Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

It doesnt show message in RWB if I run from proxy.

Regards,

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in the target side you have the mandatory fields to be filled.

Make sure that you are passing the mandatory fields to the target

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done so. Please see my first mail. I explained my mapping. Please let me know if I miss anything.

Regards,

Shweta.