cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recording view in results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have used 89 insp type for manual lot and in results recording i want the tab that unit to be inspected . In develpement it is coming .but in prod sever it is appearing and in production also for some insp types it is coming why .

please suggest settings .

regards

prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In IMG step maintain inspection types Try .

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Result recording screen , under "Settings" tab you have Recordings view -> Unit to be inspected view.

Recording view configuration for insp types is in SPRO under "Maintain insp types " for insp lot creation and in Task list at the operation level.

It can also be stored as User parameter.

Ref the following doc related to results recording ,

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/QMIMRR/QMIMRR.pdf

Hope this will helps you.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arun,

alredy i did the setting in IMG for that 89 insp type .even though it is not appearing .

now my query is if we did not do that setting also i think tab should be appear.but curser will go to other tab.

please correct if I am wrong .

plz suggest me how to do get the tab.It is very urgent for me .

regards

prasad

Edited by: prasad.k on Apr 2, 2008 4:08 PM

just now i have seen that message is giving by the system:

*view for characterstic overview was changed *

if you see the details of that message that like follow----

View for characteristic overview was changed

Message no. QE044

Diagnosis

The predefined view from the operation or inspection type has been changed by the program. This may be due to the following:

In the user master, a recording view is assigned to the user parameter 'QER'. If there is no default value for this user parameter, the general view (single values and summarized results) is used.

The determined view is marked as obsolete.

Procedure

The user parameter 'QERSMAL' must be initialized to be able to use obsolete recording views. You cannot delete the user parameter from the user master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have changed the user settings in the results recording screen , message may be for the same.

If that view is not applicable for that scenario ,it will shows as greyed under settings->recordings view.

Check whether you are able to get that tab in development ot other system for that insp type & material. If it is so , you cancompare the settings.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

thank u for immediate responses.

as u told i have checked the user settings there is no differences .

as u told it is in greyed only.so again i had setting in customization .now that tab came but results column is in grey .

plz give the solution

prasad

Edited by: prasad.k on Apr 4, 2008 11:05 AM

hi all ,

plz give solution for the same

regards

prasad