cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi experts...file to file....one sender n no of recievers....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is file to file scenario...sender side i have my file like...empno empfirst name emp last nem persno....here im sending one mesg...and it has split into n recivers depending on persno...any one can help me in this issue ...without using bpm....

Thanks in advance and for ans u'll be rewarded....

Edited by: hari prasad on Apr 2, 2008 8:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if u want to send the same message to the multiple receivers then u can use the condition receiver option without giving any condition for all receivers.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As said by experts you can go for conditional reciever determination.

plz go through this.It might be useful.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

please keep the thread updated.

thanks

ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are creating the file to file scenarios

create the IR

and then create the ID

you are creating the one sender and n number of receiver for that you just give the condtion in interface determination

that is some condition satisfy then data goes to the perticular receiver

and just check it

I hope your prob will solved

thanks

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

in mapping, do a 1 to n mapping by taking single source msg and change occurance of target msg to 0..unbounded..........then in ID, in reciever determination, do a conditional recever determination by adding all the reciever systems with the condition on personno field.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add your target messages in the Messages tab of your Mapping.Now you can go with design your mapping.

In your Interface Determination select type as Enhanced, and provide your inbound interfaces and the Interface mapping.

thanx,

sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use correlation in BPM it will split the message based on the person no and send it to the required receiver.

Refer the below link for more detail:

Do you like to understand “correlation” in XI?

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please check this link

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Do let me know in case you need any more details

Regards

Kiran..