cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Components not available after patch upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After upgrading patch 11 to 13 the existing components are not available in the track. What could be the reason for this?

Thank,

Padmanaban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do u miss the existing components? Is it in CBS or DTR or are you not able to see them in the track definition itself?

As far as I know the existing components cannot get away with an upgrade, unless they are manually deleted.

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the track definition itself we are facing this.

thanks,

padman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned before the SCs cannot get away from the CMS track definition unless they are deleted manually. Is it the problem with the required SCs or Developed SCs?

You can also check in the CMS who has saved the track last and then consult them if they did any manual deletion?

What about CBS? If you are not able to see it in CMS then I am sure you cannot have the respective buildspace there as well. But if you see it in CBS and not in CMS, then it is strange.

One more way is --> If you see the content/SCs(Developed SCs) in the corresponding DTR, then you can add the SCs again to CMS track definition, this will create the buildspace for those SCs in CBS if they are missing.

Akshatha