cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i tried to show data from that table but i could not do that...Pls suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed many applications. Now i am developing one application where i get 5 tables as output. In that table only one field is there. Now i tried to show data from that table but i could not do that.

Can any one tell me is there createria for that table. Or i made mistake at elsewhere.

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Gurprit Bhatia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurpit,

After u execute the BAPI, when u get the output as a table,

create 5 table UI elements and map it to the table UI elements.

After that copy all the values from the model node to the value node, the table gets populated automatically

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am making one application in that i am passing emp no as input. There are 5 diffrent tables are coming as putput. All tables have only one field. These all fields are string type.

Regards,

Gurprit Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have understood correctly, there are five tables A B C D E, each one has one field a b c d e.

You want to display content of table A..i.e a field in Web Dynpro as Tble.

What is the issue you are facing now?

Regards,

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Actully i want to show their fileds according to table but i am not able to do ?

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurprit,

What do you mean by displaying fields according to table.Plz make your question clear so that you can get the solution.

Thanks n Regards

Sharanya.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are saying that "I want to create five atbels one each for A B C D E". This can be done easily.

Click on each context node and say Apply Temlate,a nd seldct Table form ..

Regards,

Ganga.

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try this.

After Executing the RFC you are getting the 5 model nodes in the output.

Output

|-----Output1—attribute

|---Output2 attribute

|---Output3 attribute

|---Output4 attribute

|---Output5 attribute

assuming

TestDetails

|---attr1

|---attr2

|---attr3

|---attr4

|---attr5

node TestDetails is bound to your table.

for(int i=0;i<wdContext.nodeOutput().size();i++)
 {
IPublicTestComp.ITestDetailsElement testDetails = wdContext.createTestDetailsElement();
 testDetails.setAttr1(wdContext.nodeOutput1().getOutput1ElementAt(i).getAttribute());
 testDetails.setAttr2(wdContext.nodeOutput2().getOutput2ElementAt(i).getAttribute());
 testDetails.setAttr3(wdContext.nodeOutput3().getOutput3ElementAt(i).getAttribute());
 testDetails.setAttr4(wdContext.node Output4().getOutput4ElementAt(i).getAttribute());
 testDetails.setAttr5(wdContext.node Output5().getOutput5ElementAt(i).getAttribute());
wdContext.nodeTestDetails().addElement(testDetails);
}	

or you can individually loop the output nodes and copy the output model node value to the value node that is bound to the table.

Regards,

Mithu

Edited by: Mithu Ghosh on Apr 2, 2008 7:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please elaborate "developing one application where i get 5 tables as output. In that table only one field is there. Now i tried to show data from that table but i could not do tha"

Regards,

Ganga.