cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Group - sales allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,this is regarding the sales allocation among a members of the sales team.i have configured sales teams as Sales Group in SAP.

Now the what ever the sales ,,this sales group does goes as the teams achievement.

Now the requirement is ,is there any way that we can allocate the the total sales among the teams members(can be 3 or 5 or 6 individualscould be 10 also ) % wise in SAP.

like for example , if the sale is of rs100 which slaes group (of 4 members) has achived then can we assign

this 100rs as 10% to A,20% to B,50% c,20% to d .

I have activated sales infotype with help of MY HR consultant ,but we can only assign as employee resposible (any numbers)as partner functions in the Customer master, but how do we allocate the sales in % wise among th teams mebers.

any one please advice ,if this canbe addressed in SAP.

shashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shashi,

This has to be done in Ztable or in BW - BI

create one module pool, where the sales head will maintain the target and percentage against each sales employee once he is achieved the target.

Regards

Sunil Nair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

In ur case this not there in standard sap. u need to take the help from ABAPers. But can u tell me this is, u r doing for report purpose I mean where exactly u want to c this thing like A-20%. B-40%. If u explain little bit I may help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sanjay for your reply.This sales allocation they want to calculate for sake of incentive calculations.

For example in a sales team or sales pool (the sales target will be a teams target,that is target divided by number of people).So should be the achievment as well(that is waht ever the total sales are ,should be divided by number of people equally).

But the scenario here is different ,though the team has one target ,the achivement has to divided according to the allocation of the Say area manager or sales manager.

This allocation percentages ar decided bythe management.

So if we assign the employee responsible at the partner functions during the sale sorder processing the credit goes to that peticular employee,but since it is pool or teams target ,then the sales has to go to every one in team.

so if we assign all the team members as employee responsible for that perticular sale ,then if the sale is of say 100INR then all the team members will get sales credit of 100inr each ,so the sales figure will be 500inr but not 100inr.

Hope You have understood the scenario.

shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate the req. in brief.