cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQUIPMENT LIFE PERIOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please any give the idea we need to prepare the equipments life period. I am thinking to prepare the calculating the dates from valid on to till date from equipment master data

Also we need the breakdown hours, spares consumption, major jobs , modification Details

Im this regards we may take agaisnt the equipment orders, notifications correct.

Please any spare something

Thenna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IW40 - Order List (Multi-lvevel): Selection of orders

In this transaction you can select

1. Order

2. Floc

3. Confirmation

4. Suborders

5. Goods Movements

6. Partners

7. Equipment

8. Component (Spares)

9. Relationships

10. Notification

11. Operation

12. Issue permit

13 Costs/Revenue

14 Permit

15 Utilities

Former Member
0 Kudos

No dear i am expecting the equipments running days up to now. we can say from installation date.

Incase if the users are not doing the measurement document creation

Thenna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thenna,

U can use your factory calendor to calculate the runnung hours of the equipment. From installation date till date -calculate the factory working hours ( add the hrs if the equipment is up during weekends). Get the details for malfunction time from the list of Breakdowm notifications.

Total of factory working hrs + eq weekend workng hrs - Breakdown time= Running hrs of equipment.

If u have the details of set up time, shift change time you can consider those too.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks. For making the specs for reports where i wants to find the today date at equipment master. EQUI,ITOB tables

thenna