cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

differrent price for same material to be maintained as per year

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is manufacturer of Liquor and they are selling their material (liquor) according to their manufacturing year .client wants to have same material code but price has to be picked up in sales according to their manufacturing year.

For example xxx2001,xxx2002,xxx2003...xx2008,

with same material code but xxx2001 with 50$

xxx2002 with 55$ etc.

can u help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VK11, Condition record validity of the condition can be maintained. You can maintain the condition record base on year with different pricies for different year.> Maintian the validity for that conditions to be one year only.

In case if the material manufactured in last year has to be sold in next year than develop a code in user exit which will chek the manufacturing date of the material and the relevant price.Probably a Ztable has to be maintained which will store the new price base on manufacturing date.

Regards

Prashant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer

The data what you need is being stored in Table MCH1 - Field HSDAT. Create a condition table using this with the help of ABABer and maintain access sequence in V/07. Now in VK11 maintain the price based on this batch code / manufacturing year.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laksmi but for these material again i have to maintain the batch and then i can use this logic and Batch management has to be kept manually for this scenario .

can u explain in detail please

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sameer

If you are adopting Batch Management, my first suggestion seems to work. If you dont have Batch Management, then you can try with this suggestion.

While backflushing (transferring stock to unrestricted via MFBF), production people will enter a date of manufacture in the field "Posting Block" which is stored in Table MKPF. The field is BUDAT. With the help of ABABer, you can try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read as Posting Date instead of Posting Block which was a typographical error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create new table based on year wise. if the field is not there take ABPEr help.

assign the table to access sequence, maintain condition record .

regards

krishna

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer,

Where you main that Manufacturing year in the Material master or any other place in SAP system.

Take that field and put that field in the pricing field catelog with ABAPer help (If required),

Create condition table along with that field Manufacturing year.

Maintain the condition record for that in the VK11 with key combination Manufacturing year.

Now you will get the price according material and manufacturing year.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.