cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in process inspection control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qm Gurus,

1) In in process inspection (insp type 03)...

routing sequence: operation 10 - QC (operation 20, inspection relevant) -operation 30

what do we have to setup if we want to prevent order confirmation of the a succeeding operation if the RESULTS RECORDED has failed (valuation:rejected)? The standard allows confirmation of operation 30 as long as the status of the inspection lot is RREC.

2) Follow up question: How do i allow additional results recording for the same characteristic if the first results FAILED. This goes to in process inspection,

I hope for your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Heinrick Palad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Palad,

01)

In your routine, link this two phases,

The relation should be like: unless the opearation (Phase) 02 not confirmed the confirmation for 03 must not be done. Hence the opeartion 02 is having the control key accordong to what the Lot (03) gets triggered, so that phase can be confirmed through QM only, and unless the MICs is cleared the phase will not be confirmed.

02)

For his functionality you can use the further inspection (QE51N) that will generate new new MICs with new sample number for all hte MICs of that particular operation.

Or

You can additonal Or Unplanned MIC to inspection the same parameter again.

Or

The Best Way is as soon as the MICs get faild make the system to triger a quality notification an in the workflow of notification you can configure the system to generat new Lot,MIC or any other trx.

Best Of Luck, Reward points if the ans is usefull,

Regards,

Shyamal Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal Joshi,

What happens when I test it, whenever i input a result (regardless whether pass or fail), the next operation CAN be confirmed. The requirement is the next operation would not be allowed to be confirmed whenever the result fails. And asks for the additional results until it passes.

Thank you

Heinrick Palad

Answers (0)