cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the snc name to abap server with IDM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all:

I want to set the snc name from IDM , but I didn't konw which attribute that I would be set.

I there anyone konw this?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Managing SNC data of ABAP users via SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.0 is not supported yet.

NW IdM calls the ABAP function BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL resp. BAPI_USER_CREATE1 and BAPI_USER_CHANGE, however the SNC fields are read resp. populated.

Sorry, but you have to wait for the next release...

Kind regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Via my test, the snc attribute mapping didn't exist in IDM, May be the IDM didn't permit set this attribute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might not exist in the attribute list same way as mx_firstname and mx_lastname. But that schema is extendable. If it doesnt exist on the Destination field template by default, you can just add it.

All the User data fields and data should be available to the IDM via the user BAPIs.

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to add the new attribute in the Destination field template. but I didn't know which attribute will be add. Via my test, I found this function "FromSAP.getUserMappingTable()" has been used in ToSAP class. This function return a hashtable, but didn't exist the mapping about snc in this hashtable. So I think this mapping must be add.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Eric and Tim's answer.

I know the structure/field in ABAP which holds the SNC name attribute:

Structure: SNC

Field: PNAME

I can use jco to change this attribute. but I didn't know which attribute mapping this attribute in IDM.

May be didn't exist this attribute in IDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As for the structure/field in ABAP which holds the SNC name attribute:

Structure: SNC

Field: PNAME

Eric

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shi,

The SNC Name is stored in an ABAP table called USRACL, and therefore not in same place as other user specific information. This might not be so obvious because this SNC name is managed using t-codes such as SU01.

I hope this helps ?

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shi,

I'm guessing you don't know which attribute in the MX_PERSON class contains it?

If this is what you meant, then there isn't a default attribute for that, you can either create one manually or let the synch process create it by enabling "automatic attribute creation" setting for the Identity Store.

Eric