cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS reconfiguration with QA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we have two system transport landscape (DEV and PRD), I have created a QAC system and added this QA system with the landscape as three system landscape.

I followed steps as below

1. Add a virtual QAC system with the TMS domain controller

2. Change the transport system to three system landscape

3. Added the transport routes

4. Distributed the change

Now I need to convert the virtual system to real QAC system, how do I do that? What are the steps I need to follow.

And after adding the QAS system, QAS becomes consolidation system, what will happen to unreleased transports? Do I have to manually change the target the system to QAC (previous transport has target as PRD) to each of the transport,

Please help me

Edited by: AL MAMUN on Apr 2, 2008 5:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AL,

Once QAS is ready in the Landscape, you delete the virtual sys. then add QAS in the primary domain controller. Then go to STMS of QAS I guess it should automatically accept the changes. Pl. go through the bellow link before doing any changes.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/99/fd3fab58534a5881b1a2e7d8be736d/content.htm

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, I didnot have to do virtual system. automatically it recognazied from the domin controller and I was able to configure three system landscape. it is very easy in UNIX compared to Windows.

Thanks for your reply

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From STMS ->System Overview ->SAP System->Create ->External System.Yes after adding QAS it becomes your consolidation system.I believe once you change this config it will automatically change the target system to QAC.

Regards,

Sam