cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.0 Trial version

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to save ABAP code and suddenly it reject to it. Update monitor show connection to messegner server is not available.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check status of dispatcher in MMC, and work processes. If possible, restart your system.

regards, Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is transaction and what i have to look for and what can i do.

Thank you

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the updates are deactivated,then see if the archive log is full or even the datafiles are full? What database you are using?

Use Tcode SM21 to see more details.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I probably found what is a problem. I had problem when I was working in place with weak wireless connectivity. My computer has IP address, but it was not possible to go Internet and it has effect that NSP could address my computer. When I was connected to wireless with strong signal this issue didn't show up.

Thank you

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means your connection to the SAP system is lost,it might be a Network Problem or the SAP System might be down.

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I install trail ABAP Netwear 7.0 system to my laptop. It is standalone application. Update was working for little while, then it was down. I use transaction SM13 a click on administration button and I could see update processes deactivated i click on button activate nothing happen. I try start and stop NPS and nothing happen.

I went home and when i start Netwveaver , it is working. But I am worry it will deactivate again I don't know why.

Issue is that messenger server(it is my computer) was not available??

Thank you

Jan