cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop-down list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had a dashboard which I built using VC. I was on SP9 at that time. In the model, I had a form containing a drop-down list containing static time parameters which determined the visibility of corresponding charts in another nested iView.

We recently upgraded to SP14 and use the Flex 2 compiler now. The same model which was working previously doesnt work now. Firstly the layout is changed, which I can manually adjust. Secondly, the drop down list doesn't change the visibility of the chart after i select a value from that list. It only changes the chart after i make the selection and click on the form.

I am using the submit action in the drop down in the form and i do not want to use the submit button to submit the form. The output of this form is the input to a nested iview which stores this value in a data store which defines the visibility of the charts in the nested iview.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you Expalin your sentences more clearl.

"It only changes the chart after i make the selection and click on the form" and "i am using the submit action in the drop down in the form".

The mdoel designed in the SP9 should work on SP14 also what ever the compiler.Otherwise its a bug .

If you want to submit the Input form without submit button ,you can do this by adding a submit system action to the dropdown there by you can submit the form when u clicking on the drop down control it self.

If still ur problem not solved get back to me.

Regards,

Govindu