cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Order Billing Date

Former Member

Dear Group,

Can someone assist me on the issue i am having on Third Party Orders. I have my system set up for Billing Relevenace = B (order related) so that i can create the billing document based onthe goods receipt. We are doing goods reciept with inbound delivery.

What i need to know is how can i have billing date updated? In the initial sales order the billing date is getting set based on the requested delivery date. If the goods are shipped early the billing document is not coming up on the billing due list till the billing date on the sales order and thus will not be billed until the original bill date.

How are others dealing with this issue?

Another question, if we want to pass freight charges on to customer invoice how can we do that based on the inbound delivery? I am adding freight to header delivery docuement for standard deliveries, but not able to get pricing procedure for inbound deliveris.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why would you do an inbound delivery and goods receipt on a 3rd party order? The point of 3rd party order is so you don't have to bring the inventory into the distribution center and process it in and out. Your billing should be based on the statistical goods receipt on the purchase order, which is when the factory should deliver the goods to the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a statistical goods receipt which is being done, i spoke wrong. The inbound delivery is helping us do the stat GI.

What i want to do is then have the correct billing date based on when the inbound delivery was done.