cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting data on PDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! everyone

I did a new installation and I do not receive information on the PDA.

The SyncBO are active. I can see perfet info with MAM25_001_GETLIST.

I do not receive any error on the screen. I did chack dumps everything looks fine.

What are the MI main processes maybe they are down on the server ??

Can anyone tell me what should I check??

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very little information is provided to actually trace the problem but I would suggest you to check the following:

1. Is your application installed properly on PDA and are you able to access the application link atleast. But the other links in the application of MAM can only be accessed once you get the customization data for both MAM25_090 and MAM25_095.

2. Check for all syncBO's in the middleware using merep_sbuilder transaction if they contain any syntax errors and make sure that they doesn't contain any.

3. Check if all the other syncbo's other than 2-way contains data in the middleware.

4. Make sure that all the synbo's are active/enabled in the middleware using transaction merep_pd.

5. Finally once middleware and client both are ready, do a sync and check in the merep_mon for your device if the middleware returns any data or not. If the customization for your user exists on the backend and if it is downloaded to middleware with syncbo's mam25_090 and mam25_095 then the user shuould get some data on to the device.

6. If the middleware doesn't return any data then i would suggest you to check merep_log which might give any functional/technical errors if any and then fix the errors and retry.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Guys

I am so ..sorry

As I said on the before post I was working on the NWA and I think I made a misktake.

I did download again the fie from SAP website and installed again and now everything is fine.

In conclusion the FILE of MAM25 SR5 application was corrupt.

Thank you very much for all your cooperation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I did follow all your recommendations ans some other in adition:

1. I did shutdown the Middleware server

2. I did check with Merep_mon all I/O-Waitting until they got 0

4. I did a new PDA installation

5. I still continue with problems to get data on the PDA

The last things I did were as follow:

1. I did generate the synBOs 050 and 070 because we were getting an errror. But we do not use them

2. I tried to upload the MAM25 SR5 directly form NWA. I am thinking maybe the application is wrong. I did erase everything. I did try new PDA installation even with webconsole but nothing improve.

All your ideas are wellcome

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

well, related to the previous task - check the data in http://localhost:4444/<MAMFOLDERNAME>/start.jsp. Is there any data available at all? If that is the case then it is just the quesiton why no data is displayed.

If there is no data - check the monitor MEREP_MON. Enter the MobileID (this you get from MEREP_PD - take the row for that user and MAM as application) and then at sync you will see if data flow is ok and the you can even see the data that goes down to the device. If it tells you "Na data available for download" - do a client reset to see if this changes.

If not - we will check a little deeper.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Also if I try to see information from //localhost:444/MAM25/start.jsp the scrren can not be display.

The connection is fine because I did install application, DataBase and ADDON Patch Notification.

When I try to Syn the data I receive the message of incomplete Data. I did try to sync many times. Also I did many new installations.

Thank you very much for your help

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you get message that "data is incomplete", go to monitor and check the status of SyncBo download.

Chances are very high that one or more SyncBos are in I-Partial and/or I-Waiting state.

If yes, try to check logs for each of those SyncBos - that might give you a clue what happened.

Just to let you know - if you execute successfully getList for orders on the backend it does not garantee that you will get those orders downlaoded on the device.

When order is downloaded to the device it brings equipment and funcloc which are associated with it from the replica database on the middleware.

Technical objects in turn can refernce measurement points, partners, ect.

Order can reference notification as which in turn can be associated with different technical objects/partners.

That is called cascading relationship.

If casacading fails - the object that started it (order in our example) will fail to come to the device.

There is also customizing data (SyncBos 090 and 095) that have to come to the device for you to see MAM fucntionality.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova