Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Error: GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the following error

BW Error 1: GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR: An error occured when determining the business sytem NO_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

BW Error 2: No data returned by XI

I am getting no errors in sxmb_moni & while doing message monitoring

The scenario is BW-XI-XMII- (custom database)

BW is generating ABAP proxy on the outbound interface in XI. The scenario was working perfectly fine in DEV environment. Now when we have moved to QA. The scenario works fine for the XI-XMII-(custom database scenario). BW is getting the above listed errors.

We ran the transaction sldcheck in BW and it was successful. The basis team had configured business systems in sld when we started the develpment. What could be the reason for the errors.

Thanks.

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>The scenario was working perfectly fine in DEV environment. Now when we have moved to QA.

Check whether the Business System points out the DEV one it has to point out the Quality business System

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

Thanks for your reply!!!

How can I check whether the Business System points out the DEV one it has to point out the Quality business System ?

Where can it be checked at the XI end or BW end!!

We have created 3 business systems

BWD BWT & BWP for dev, QA and prod environment.

In QA I created the WSDL using the BWT business system and it is working fine for XI-XMII-custom database part when I test it with data!!

Truly appreciate your help!!!

Thanks.

Kiran

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>How can I check whether the Business System points out the DEV one it has to point out the Quality business System ?

Find it out in DEV what is the Business system you using and With the help of basis team find it whether the DEV Businesss system is Pointed to Different business System in Quality system ( in Configuration - BWD should be pointed to BWT )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

The error is caused since BW is not able to detect business system BWT in QA. I think sld is partially configured. Since the summary states sldcheck was successful but there are a few warnings indicating that it is unable to detect the business system in QA.

I will update the question and the resolution we reached!!

Thanks and truly appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Have you found a solution for this?

If so could you please share it.

Thanks.

Br